Monday, July 16, 2012

Poor boys.

Today, as I have done many days now (Philadelphia is soooo going to make me fat), I took The Kid to get a slice of cheese pizza at the pizza place up the street.  Since there was a cartoon on the TV there that he wanted to watch, and I was in no hurry to get back home, we decided to sit and eat there.

About halfway into the meal, a group of three boys came and sat at the table behind us.  They were ranging in age from about 6-8 years old, and they had the most hilarious conversation.  It went something like this:


Boy #1Do you think there are more girls in the world, or boys?

Boy #2:  More girls, definitely.

Boy #3 There are more girls now, but there used to be more boys, until the Titanic.  They let all the girls and women on the boats and made all the guys go down with the ship.  So now, there's more girls."


I am no longer afraid that my kid will know the least of anyone in his class when he enters Kindergarten this fall.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...