Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Behind the scenes

I just shot the video tour of my house, but it's sooooo shaky that I'm going to try doing it again (I could really use a steadicam).  Since the camera battery needs charging, I thought I'd share with you all a little clip I found when I uploaded the video to my computer.

 This was shot by The Hubby at my friend Todd's home, the night before we filmed his scenes for He Thought/She Thought.  The woman in the video with me is his gorgeous wife. Basically, if He Thought/She Thought had been a full-length film, this would have made it onto the special features as a behind the scenes making-of featurette:



If you never got a chance to see the short film we made, here it is again:


Video tour coming soon!  :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...