Thursday, April 12, 2012

Search Term Thursday 4.12.2012

I had a very disturbing search term yesterday.  So disturbing, in fact, that I refuse to post it.  Keep in mind the disgusting searches I've posted in the past, and that will give you an idea of how sick and awful this one was.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????!?!?!?!?!


Not *you* people who read my blog on a regular basis, obviously, but "you people" who just searched for "women who have sexual intercourse with household objects and record it"* and found this post.  I mean, I guess I can't judge you guys too harshly, because at least you're not hurting anyone (aside from the kitchen utensils that are being kept from their main purpose in life), but those men and women who are searching for the things-which-shall-not-be-named?  Get help.  Try Googling "local psychiatrists" next time instead.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, here are some of the harmless search terms:

Those turtles...SO conceited.  Ugh.

Of course it is!  I do find it odd, however, that you can't spell "grown" but you got "phineas" right.

Looks like that ad campaign is backfiring.  Who'd have thought?


Did Buffalo Bill open a drug store that I'm unaware of?


*Not a real search term for my blog--not until this very moment, anyway.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...