Friday, January 13, 2012

Caffeinecaffeinecaffeine!

Although I'm totally not supposed to have caffeine at all (mitral valve prolapse), I've become rather addicted to it lately.  This is mostly due to the fact that I've been behind on sleep for the last several months, and I need it to stay awake.

Also, I like to live on the edge.  Yeah, that's me--drinkin' coffee like the rebel that I am.

I don't know about you guys, but I find that different caffeinated beverages give me different types of buzzes.  I had a conversation about this not too long ago with my beautiful friend Meg, and she agreed:  Red Bull is a totally different high than coffee.  Here's my very scientific, in-depth analysis of caffeine buzzes:

Can't read it?  Click on it.

See?  They're all different.  Caffeine is weird.

I suppose I should just completely stop drinking the beverages that make me feel jittery or anxious, but that seems kind of extreme.  I mean, if drinking vodka made me take off my clothes and sing show tunes, should I just stop drinking it altogether?  No!  I'd just wear extra layers and make sure nobody with me is carrying a camera.

I'm interested to know how different kinds of caffeine affect other people.  Anyone have the same side effects as me?  How do coffee and tea differ for you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...