Saturday, December 3, 2011

Awake and accomplished.

It's 1:35 AM and I'm still awake.  I just finished the first draft of my second screenplay.  I thought it was done before, but now the story is really complete.  Of course I need to go over it and probably change a few things here and there, but it feels so good to know that I'm basically there.

Tomorrow morning I'm taking The Kid to a "breakfast with Santa" event.  It begins at 9AM.  That's gonna suck.  I hope they have coffee for the grownups.  I know there will be face painters there, so maybe I'll just have one of them paint the bags under my eyes into something cute...like turtles or bunnies.  Then people will be all, "Awwww!  What cute turtles/bunnies under your eyes!" instead of being all, "Wow, you look terrible.  You should take a nap."  I think this is a brilliant plan.

Clearly I am very tired.  I will leave you with a stupid-cute picture of my dog Chiko who now lives with my mom and is her dog...Does that even make sense?  Anyway, here's the picture:


Goodnight.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...