Sunday, October 23, 2011

OUCH.

My neck is seriously screwed up.  I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be able to turn my head freely from side to side and look up.  It's been this way since yesterday morning.  Here is how far I can move my head:


So...yeah.  I would like to clarify that I have nothing against chiropractors, and I think they do a great job, I just have better things to do than to go to the chiropractor for adjustments three times a week for a month, which I'm sure is what she will suggest when she sees how screwed up my neck is.  That's what happened last time.  Also, even though I have a very low co-pay, those co-pays add up.  I'd rather be spending my money on more cardigans or modeling clay.

Maybe I just need a new pillow.  I think I sleep all wonky.  I've tried ice, which helps a little bit, but if anyone could offer any other suggestion on how to put my neck back into place, I'm all ears!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...