Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm probably about to lose my mind.

It's about to get crazy up in here. 

Yesterday, I received notification that I got a job I applied for over a month ago, transcribing market research audio from home.  While I'm excited to make a little extra moo-lah (and God knows we could use it around here), I'm a little nervous about combining a new job with a new puppy, added to the fact that my child doesn't go to preschool.

I'll be expected to work at least 16 uninterrupted hours a week, with deadlines usually set at about 24 hours after I get each assignment, so it looks like I'll have some very busy evenings ahead of me!  I'm going to do my best to keep up this blog, but if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know the reason.  If I can keep up with this job until next year when The Kid goes to kindergarten, then I'll not have to find a regular day job and I'll be able to keep up on my writing, which is, of course, the dream.

On a (possibly related) note, I started finding random gray hairs in my eyebrows, which sucks.


 I've been spending a lot of time on Google+, and a friend who started out as one of my (few) music fans posted this photo for me:



He framed my single back when I sent him an autographed copy!  How cool is that?  And how crazy is it that I don't have one of these hanging on my wall?  I've always been kind of scared that I'd come off as self-absorbed if I put stuff like this on my wall, but now I want one.  I need to get this together, stat.

I'll leave you guys with the song from that CD.  I co-wrote this dance track several years back with the wonderfully talented Chris Brophy, and it's one of my all-time favorite projects.  Enjoy!

Infect'ive ft TeriBrown-High(Infect'iveRadioEdit) by teribrown
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...