Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm so tired.

So, the truth is that I've been avoiding my blog. 

Partly, this is due to the fact that I HATE the new post editor and dashboard that Blogger has forced upon me.  Also, I've got a lot of big family drama going on that I can't so much broadcast over the internet.  Mostly, though, I just don't have a lot to say.  I've still been sequestered to my home to heal (my broken toe and my laser-treated legs), and that leads to very few opportunities for blog ideas. 

I did start using Google+, so if anyone would like to add me, please do so by my email address:  yearthirtyone@gmail.com.  So far, I like it!  It's taking a while to get off the ground, but my goal is to have it replace my Facebook profile in the next few months or so. 

I'm almost healed from my EVLS procedure.  My final appointment was about eight days ago, and I've still got some bruises, but with the help of arnica cream and pellets, they're fading pretty quickly.  The hope is to be able to wear shorter dresses and skirts when The Hubby and I go to Vegas on Monday.  I mean, I could wear them now, but I kind of look like a leper...or like I'm extremely accident-prone, which I actually am.  Basically, my goal is to not have anyone ask me "what happened?!?".  If I can't achieve that, then I'll probably just resort to the long skirts and dresses that I've been wearing all summer.  Oh well.

This is the most boring post ever.  I'm sorry.  I'm so tired.  I almost fell asleep in between paragraphs just now because I was resting my eyes.  I'll do better next time, I promise.  Don't forget to add me on Google+, and if you need an invite, just shoot me an email!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...