Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ouch.

I keep on breaking my pinkie toes--three times and counting.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  It's like they jump out at things.  I'm just walking along like a normal person, when

BAM! 

 ...a wall or a chair just comes out of nowhere and ruins my day--and my toe--for the next several weeks.  It's a curse.


This happened yesterday when I was running around trying to clean the house for an impending visit from a friend.  Did my house get clean?  Not really.  It's kind of hard to clean with an icepack balanced on your toe. 


The worst part about breaking your pinkie toe is that there's not a dang thing you can do about it.  I ended up taping it to the next-largest toe last night after a repeat stub, but I'm finding it a bit...claustrophobic.


I keep trying to take a picture, but none of the photos capture the blue tint of the toe quite as artfully as I'd like.

It looks a lot worse in person.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm writing about my toe.  I'm not trying to gain your sympathy or anything--I know lots of people who are suffering worse than I am right now.  I feel like a wimp for even complaining about the inconvenience of being laid up on the couch for the weekend because of a bum pinkie toe.  Do I get the wussiest ailments, or what?  I swear.  Don't cry for me, blog readers.  I'm clearly just a klutz who needs walking lessons.


:(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...