Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oh...I have a blog?

It's so weird that I haven't blogged in such a long time, because I honestly haven't been thinking about it that much.  Usually I'm all, "Oh, I haven't blogged in five days!  I'd better get to it!" or "People are gonna start un-following me if I don't blog soon!", but this time I was more like, "meh.  Blog-shmog."  What does that say about me?

I have been very busy around here.  We had a house guest who stayed for a month and just recently moved out, we traveled east to St. Louis for a long weekend of visiting people we hadn't seen or talked to in a long time, and there was a bevy of tornadoes in my area (we're fine).  I finally finished my screenplay--really finished it--and I've begun the process of submitting it to people who may know what to do with it, because I sure-as-heck don't! 

The Kid has been super-duper-crazy funny, but it's a humor that's not really appropriate for the internet, where it will stay for all eternity--don't want to embarrass him too badly.  I promise to try and think of something thought-provoking or profound to post in the near future, but until then, here's a picture of me with a puppy sleeping on my chest:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...