Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweatin' it out.

I'm stressing out, dudes.


A couple of weeks ago, I entered two songs into a contest that Edward Burns is having to get your song placed in his newest film, Newlyweds.  He was supposed to announce the winner on Friday, then he said he needed a couple more days, then he said today he'd announce the winner, and now he said he needs another day.


Look, I realize that I have a very very very slim chance of winning.  There are a ton of talented people out there, and lots of them entered this contest.  I just wish that he would put me out of my misery already, because waiting is THE WORST.  As long as I don't know that I've lost, I'm completely preoccupied with daydreams about what it would be like to hear my song played over a scene in a movie.  Or (dream of dreams!) over the end credits.


With a little Googling, you can find the contest, and find my songs in the contest.  I am not going to tell you which ones are mine, but if you guess it, please don't write my name in the comments.  Send me an email and I'll confirm or deny, if you're that interested.


This is TORTURE.  I've been grinding my teeth all day.  I'm thinking wine may be the only answer to my problem.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...