Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Strangely Worded Survey Day!

How weird is it that I only have 72 followers, and two of them are named Krista?  Weird, right?  Anyway, one of them, the one who writes Alla Fiorentina, tagged me in a survey, so now I must complete it.  Here it is, in all its glory:


What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Napping in a pile with The Hubby, The Kid, and Vinnie (my dog).  They're all so much sweeter when they're asleep.

What is your greatest fear?
The death of The Hubby or The Kid.  Either one terrifies me, so I try not to think about it.

Which figures do you most identify with?
Curvy & gangly ones!

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Lack of follow-through.  I have so many good ideas, but I have a really hard time finishing really ambitious things that I start.

What do you most value in your friends?
Availability and acceptance.  In other words, don't be flaky, and don't judge me.

What words or phrases do you most overuse?
Seriously and freakin'.  I also say "I love you" constantly to The Kid, The Hubby, and Vinnie, but I don't think you can overuse that phrase.

What is your favorite Journey?
Was this originally in English?  These questions are strangely worded.  The journey in life I've taken with The Hubby so far.  (corny, but true)

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Patience.  It gets me nowhere, which is why it is not a virtue of mine.

What is your favorite occupation?
Writer.  I hope one day I can list that as my occupation...like, on a tax return or something.

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My skin has never been very clear.  I wish I could be one of those women who looks great first thing in the morning, but I need a lot of help.

What is your greatest regret?
That I didn't find my self-confidence sooner in life.

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Romantic love:  The Hubby.  Love in general:  The Kid.

Where and when were you happiest?
Probably the several days after I met The Hubby, but there have been lots of happy days in my life!

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To be less critical of myself and my loved ones.

What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Raising a really good kid.  The songs that I've written and recorded are pretty good too.

What is your most treasured possession?
The hard drive with all of my music and pictures on it.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Having to sit through sci-fi movies.  Sorry, I just hate them.

Where would you like to live?
Paris.  Or Hawaii.  I'd like to try out a lot of places before I die.

What is your most marked characteristic?
My awkward personality.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Fancy dinners (Hey, Krista!  We're homies!) and makeup from Sephora.  I freakin' love makeup.

What are the qualities you most like in a man?
I think he should have a penis, definitely.  Beyond that, I'd have to go on a case-by-case basis.  The Hubby is pretty great, though!

Who are your favorite writers?
Charlotte Bronte and Jane Green.  I also really like autobiographies.

How would you like to die?
I'm not going to answer that.  I don't want people coming back here when I die and making a big deal about my answer to that question.  That would be creepy.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz

Who are your heroes in real life?
Dolly Parton, Jewel, Kristin Chenoweth, and Julie Delpy

What is your motto?
Life's too short to allow stupid people in!


I'm technically supposed to tag other bloggers, but I hate excluding people, so if you want to do this survey, please steal it and put it on your blog! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...