Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Someone must have been pretty pleased...

Because I got a cherry on top!

Thanks to Krista over at Mommy Doesn't Wrestle, I have another award to put on my virtual mantle!




This one is a little different than just "list five/seven/three facts about yourself", so that's nice.  Here's what I must do:

1.  List three things that I love about myself
2.  Share a picture of me, and
3.  Nominate five other blogs for this award.

Easy-peasy!  Let's DO this!



Three things that I love about myself:

1.  The fact that I have come to accept myself for who I am.  This may sound like a small thing to many of you, but it's been a long road getting here!  I wish I could have done this sooner, because it would have made my twenties a lot easier, but, hey, I'll take what I can get.  I'm not saying that I'm never self-conscious about certain things, but I've made great strides in my quest to stop comparing myself to other women.  And I like how I look on most days.

2.  My ears.  I have really tiny ears.  I know it's probably a silly physical attribute to be proud of, but I think they're cute.  :)

3.  I love my talent for singing and songwriting.  I really need to make more videos to post here on the blog so that I can share some of my songs!  I'm just having some trouble with my video editing software lately, so I have to figure that out before I can do it.  It will happen, though, I promise!


Y'all know what I look like, but since it's an award rule, here's a recent picture of me:

Waiting in line with The Kid for a glitter tattoo on St. Patrick's Day.  Too bad you can't see my ears.

Okie dokie!  Now, here are the new recipients:


The other Krista at Alla Fiorentina
Hulabuns at The Binderclips and Hulabuns Chronicles
Bon Bon at the whim wham life
Vanessa at {the best is yet to be}
Jennifer at Ramblings of an Insomniac's Mind (where'd you go, woman?)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...