Monday, January 24, 2011

Have I Got a Deal for You!

Do you need a place to stay in Kansas?  Are you tiny and hot-blooded?  Well then I've got the place for you!


Yes, this gorgeous igloo is available immediately for overnight stays at a very reasonable price!






This BREATHTAKING winter home was handcrafted by two of the hardest-working snow lovers this side of the Mississippi.



Are you tired of igloos with only ONE entrance? Well, worry-not! This one has TWO--count 'em--TWO doors!




I know what you're thinking:  But TB, I can't sleep in an igloo without skylights.  Oh-ho-ho, I agree with you there!  They are absolutely essential.  That's why this state-of-the-art igloo comes equipped with TWO skylights as well--at NO EXTRA COST!








Hurry! This offer won't last long! It's only available until the temperature reaches 33 degrees for an extended period of time, or until The Kid eats it. Whichever comes first. 



Act now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...