Saturday, December 4, 2010

Take THAT, mug!

Greetings from Denver!

So far, our trip is wonderfully busy.  Well, wonderful if you don't count the fact that my dog puked all over the floor of my father in-law's house where we're staying.  Which I don't--I prefer to forget that part.

We went to Boulder today and my father in-law bought me an early Christmas gift.  Check it out:

If you'd like to buy one yourself, click here.  (They didn't pay me to say that, but they should!)


No, your eyes do not deceive you--that is a travel mug with a French press built right in!  Genius, I say!!  I LOVE it! (Is something wrong with me that I'm this excited over a coffee mug?)

More updates another day, just wanted to brag about my awesome gift.  Later gators!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...