Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Riding the Radio Flyer.

You guys may think it's no coincidence that I've been on Facebook since Monday, but I haven't updated my blog since Sunday night.  I'm sure many of you are sitting there thinking, that TB...she's fallen off the wagon!  She's spending all her time on Facebook again!.  Well, I am updating to tell you that you are WRONG, you pessimists!  Ha!  I've actually been doing a good job at keeping to my 30 minute per day limit--it's just not as much fun as it used to be.

No, I haven't fallen off the wagon.  The reason I haven't blogged is really just that I have nothing to blog about now that my Facebook detox is over.  If you'll notice, that subject provided a lot of blog material!  Let's see...what's been going on around here?

Well, I thought I had the stomach flu today, but turns out that I don't, so...yay!  Because I felt so sick, I called the hubby and he came home from work early, allowing me to take an hour-long nap, which is definitely a luxury for me these days.  He just took the kid to Power Play (think Pizza Planet from Toy Story), so now I'm blogging and watching Just Friends in honor of Ryan Reynolds's distinction as People Magazine's Sexiest Man.  I definitely approve, People.  I'm just sayin'. 

Here's the trailer, for those of you who've never seen Just Friends:



It's heart-warming, funny, silly, and Christmas-y.  All good things!


The holidays are really sneaking up on me this year.  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is a week away!  That's just madness.  Soon after that, we're taking a trip to Colorado and California (don't get any big ideas, criminals...we've got a house-sitter), and we won't be back until December 15th...ten days before Christmas.  I guess we'll be scrambling to get a tree and get ourselves in the Christmas spirit at that point.  It's all going so fast!

Speaking of which, I'd better get working on Christmas presents.  So much to do, so little time.  I'll try and think of something really interesting or funny or profound for my next blog post, I promise.  Sorry 'bout that.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...