Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer takes a break.

Sittin' outside drinking some fresh homemade lemonade and visiting with my 11 year-old neighbor and my (almost) 3 year-old kid.  Ahhhhh....relaxing.  The humidity went on vacation today, and it's felt like Spring again--such lovely weather.

I had to go to the T-Mobile store today to replace my phone after I spilled lemonade all over it a few days ago.  I thought it was functional--and it (practically) was until this morning when I answered a call and heard nothing.  Oh well.  $300 down the drain...whatareyagonnado?  At least they had a payment plan!  And now I have a pink phone so...score!

I'm going to listen to my neighbor read Everyone Poops to the kid now.  Even though I have it memorized.  Ah, motherhood.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...