Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Please don't let my kid be psychic...

I'm a little nervous.  The kid was sitting on my lap, getting ready to take his nap, when he looked up at me with that sweet smile he has right before he says something adorable.  I was expecting to hear, "I like your nose!", but instead, very calmly, he told me, "When doze guys come in our house, and dey shoot you, you will be gone forever."  ...





WTF???





I thought I heard him wrong, so I asked him what he said, and he repeated it.  I probed him a bit more on the subject, trying not to react too much one way or the other, but inside I was freaking out, to put it mildly.

"What guys?"
"Doze guys wit guns."

"What do they look like?"
"Doze blue guys."

Whew.  Maybe he's not psychic after all, but has just been watching too much Avatar.  I hope.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...