Friday, October 9, 2009

Argh

Bah! My email is messed up. Apparently, my website is down, and I route all my email through that address, just because it's easier. I'm pretty sure that this is messing up my life, but there's no way to tell really since I don't really know what I'm missing.

I am drinking coffee, which doesn't really agree with me, but it just smelled so appealing that I couldn't help it. Coffee always makes me feel nauseous, but I am powerless in its delicious presence. I actually drink about two cups of tea (at least) a day, but sometimes I just feel like coffee, you know? I wish it didn't affect me so adversely. :(

I need to get dressed because the painter is coming soon--or he's coming SOMETIME today, I should say. I'm supposed to walk around the house with him and point out all his mistakes so he can fix him, but I'm really not looking foward to that. I know for a fact that he didn't power wash the front porch, even though he took $100 from me to rent one (which is about twice what one costs to rent anyway). He painted the porch the other day when I was gone, but rain came that evening and washed some of it away. I can see the part of the porch with the mildew on it that he was supposed to power wash off. The green is peeking through the paint. Fabulous. I just want him to be done so I don't have to see him anymore.

I have a huge urge to go shopping, but I am resisting. I'm trying to save up for my Rhode Island visit (in 8 days!) but it's incredibly difficult. I've done all the grocery shopping, but something will always pop up before two weeks are over. Not sure how much money I will need when I'm there, but I'm hoping it will be minimal, since I don't have a lot anyway! I'm thinking I'll mainly need money for food, and that's about it.

I'd really like to buy a sweater dress to go with my boots. They had some cute ones at Old Navy...Willpower, damnit! This is so hard. :( The worst part is that I have a card for a free panty at Victoria's Secret, but I'm afraid to walk into the store to get it, for fear of over-spending! Making it even more difficult is that the hubby is working long hours today and tomorrow, so I have to find something to do that doesn't cost a lot of money--and it's RAINY. Where do we usually go when it rains? The mall. They have a play area. They also have a great many things I would like to buy.

It's not that I even have a lot of money. We are on a pretty tight budget, actually. I just really enjoy shopping, and keeping my wardrobe current. It makes me feel good to look nice, is there anything wrong with that? At least I don't charge up credit cards and have a ton of debt. Learned that lesson early on!

Ok, ok...gotta get dressed. I'm getting nervous that the painter will come early. Which he won't, as long as I get dressed, probably.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...